Free Counters

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What a Day!!!

Oh wow I've had one of those days...

Here is my Facebook status from earlier:


Image

Here are some pictures of the Norwich snow...
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image ~ it was 
quite deep...probably a good 2 or 3 inches fell in the matter of an hour or so...


Then at home:
Image ~ almost like a

different day wouldn't you say???

Image ~ here's where I live...

I live in Lowestoft. 
Norwich is approx 25 miles to the west! 



Anyway this afternoon I have finished "Calories 

Don't Count..." & here it is...
Image
There are sparkly threads all over this design. 

I might add some beads maybe...I am going to get 
some cute fabric from eBay and make it into a big comfy cushion :D

What project next??? I'm not in the mood to get my 

HAED out again so I need another quirky medium 
sized project :D

Hoping the weather and roads are a bit better 

tomorrow so I can actually spend a full day at work...:D 

x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Calories at Christmas design, I think it will make a great cushion! We had quite deep snow in South Lanarkshire in Scotland but it was away by the next day, easy come easy go. Can't wait to see what your next project will be.