Free Counters

Friday, January 11, 2013

That Friday Feeling...

It's the weekend...AGAIN!!! Would you believe it??? Hehe...

I am looking forward to a weekend of chilling out ~ hopefully working on "Calories Don't Count..." ~ reading ~ seeing my best friend for a catch up etc...

What are your plans??? Hopefully something stitchy or crafty will feature in your weekend plans!!! 

REMEMBER my "guess the amount of Christmas decorations on my tree" competition (a few posts below this one) runs until Sunday evening...I have had 8 guesses so far & a couple are close but no one has guessed exactly so far!!! Have a guess and see what happens ;0)



I will pop a picture up over the weekend of my progress on "Calories Don't Count..." 
Have a great weekend and thanks for reading my blog!!!
xXx

No comments: