Free Counters

Friday, January 07, 2011

The End of 2010's Finishes/WIPs...

Finished American Smooth for my Mum in time for Christmas...it now takes pride of place in our hallway...
 Framed version: 
Also made some progress on my HAED Moon Glow...I'm now onto page 5, this photo was taken after I completed page 4...


This was my progress before I finished page 4...

I'm hoping to have page 5 finished within the next couple of weeks. I'm just over halfway done and it is only a partial page...

I'm now back at home in Lowestoft rather than living in Crewe, please see this post if you're interested in the drama surrounding this situation...http://www.craftbubble.com/index.php?do=/public/forums/display_topic/id_21931/Im-moving-again-soon/

I plan to try my hand at some knitting this year I think...I want to make a baby blanket for my cousins impending arrival...might have to ask my Mum to help me...

New Year New Start...just got to find a job now...
Wish me luck!!!



2 comments:

Fiona said...

sorry to hear things didn't work out in crewe, will keep myu fingers crossed that 2011 is much smoother for yu :) moon glow is really starting to take shape now, well done & your mum's present looks lovely. i bet she was well chuffed to recieve it x

SandZ said...

Thanks for your kind comments hun :0) hoping this year is a bit better...hope you're okay hunnii?? xXx