Free Counters

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Finished!!!

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinMum's apron is finished...(I have decided!) lots of nice comments from people on WOCS and here so I have decided that if I did anymore to it, it'd look cluttered. So Yay!!!

Right now I am working on a birth sampler for the arrival of Baby Whinfield...who is due any day soon. I don't know whether it is going to be a girl or a boy so have chosen a design from a back issue of CSC which could do for either
Big Grin...

That's it really. Intend to spend most of today stitching as I am trying to recover from a virus
Frown, it sucks!!! Nobody (doctor wise) can tell me what I am suffering from so have shoved me on some anti-biotics JUST IN CASE!!! GRR!!! Frown

Anywhoos...best get on with some stitching of some sort!!!
xXx

No comments: