Free Counters

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Little Hedgehog finish...

:0) stitched on hand dyed evenweave...I'm very impressed. I'm waiting on a little metal hanger that I bought last night so I can finish it up and send it to my friend :0)

This is the first cross stitch finish that I have done in months :0) so I am very proud of myself. Hope my stitching pal likes it too! What a nice way to spend a Thursday afternoon though, the weather has been sunny but also very cloudy and a bit windy - so not warm enough to sit outside :0( 

I've also been playing on Bejeweled on my iPhone (small obsession) trying to always beat my high score...that's kept me entertained a lot of the afternoon...waiting on my boyfriend to come round now as he finished work at 7pm! I've missed him today...can't wait to chill out with him and watch some tv...all in all my day off has been very productive I feel :0) - also went and collected a parcel that was waiting for me at the post office, two new pairs of shoes!!! Can't be bad...

2 comments:

Claire said...

Your Hedgehog looks great.I'm stitching this at the moment but run out of thread.Got some more but it looks like a different shade!Please vist my blog http://claire-stitchart.blogspot.com/
Thanks Claire

SandZ said...

Thanks hun! I bought my own threads so no chance of colour differences. I rarely use any materials provided in free kits any way! :0) bet yours looks great too x